|Fall 2020 ONLINE
||Sep 14-Nov 21
|Holiday Interim ONLINE
||Dec 1 - 26
|Holiday "Drop-In Classes ONLINE
||a la carte
|Winter 2021 ONLINE
||Jan 11-March 20
Our early childhood music classes are non-performance based. We believe that young children learn best through play, and that the most important role models for young children are the adults who love them the most! In the online model, while we are using Zoom and Facebook to lead class, it is important to note that we are on screen to facilitate and guide the adults in face to face musical play with their child. In fact, with our littlest learners, we recommend that they face you instead of the screen! Interactive play facilitated via the screen is quite different from passive screen time!
- Fall Term Classes include:
- one weekly 40-minute interactive Zoom class,
- access to online bonus content,
- illustrated songbook, CD/music dowload and
- Zoom Family Dance Party!
- Holiday Classes Include:
- One weekly 30-minute interactive Zoom Class and
- Family Favorites CD/music download (mailed/delivered to your home)
- Holiday Drop In Classes Include:
- Interactive Zoom Class only
WANT TO TRY IT OUT FIRST?
SCHEDULE A SAMPLE CLASS HERE
Questions? Contact Kayla Hughes, Director I 503-975-1105 I firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund Policy: No tuition refunds are given after classes begin. Families are responsible for class attendance. An administrative fee of $25.00 will be deducted upon cancellations occuring prior to the start of the semester.