SPRING 2020 ONLY: We're gathering online!! We'll bring our beloved, music education program right to your living room with weekly interactive Zoom classes and livestream events (via a closed FB Group), along with downloadables, parent education, and, of course, the Maracas song collection recording and tangible materials delivered to you*!
Music Together Online includes:
- One 30-minute interactive virtual class via Zoom, every week.
- Two weekly Facebook LIVE events via our super-duper private Facebook Group--you can watch (and rewatch) the videos later, too!
- Songbook and CD/download of all of the songs in the MARACAS song collection*
- Additional exclusive content from Music Together Worldwide (TBD)
- 12 weeks of classes (increased from our regular 10 weeks! That’s amazing, people!)
- Siblings are FREE**, and older siblings love it, too
- New Family Registration Fee ($15) is WAIVED this term only
**Siblings will be free for the duration of the spring session. If you have already paid the sibling fee, your account can be credited to a future semester.
What stays the SAME:
- *Your Maracas songbook and CD can either be picked up or delivered to your doorstep. (If it is not safe to travel, we will give you access to the digital version of our songbook, music, etc.)
- Variety of large and small movement activities, instrument play
- Parent Education Moments to draw your attention to your child's musical development
Questions? Keep scrolling, or contact Kayla Hughes, Director I 503-975-1105 I email@example.com
What if we can resume in-person classes partway through Spring Term?
We will resume in person classes as soon as we are able! For those of you whose schedules do not allow for this, we are strongly considering continuing online classes for those who need it for the remainder of the 12-week term. Not to worry!
Wait, more screen time?
We know screen time isn’t generally recommended for this age group, but here’s the difference: YOU! When children stare at a screen and passively receive information, they don’t take it in the same way nor do they learn in the same way as when they have the active participation of a caregiver or parent. SO, just like in our classes, you’re still the most important part. Your teacher will be on the screen, they might see their classmates on the screen, but it is truly the interaction of the parent/caregiver with the child that is going to continue their music development! We will also give you lots of fun activities and ideas to do at home while we’re all looking for WHAT to do!
Refund Policy: No tuition refunds are given after classes begin. Families are responsible for class attendance. An administrative fee of $25.00 will be deducted upon cancellations occuring prior to the start of the semester.